Top Social

L'Oreal Pure Clay Glow Mask | Review

Monday 13 March 2017

Today is going to be a face mask and good book kind of day, so I thought I'd share the mask I will be using and my thoughts on it as I have used it a few times before and reach for it quite a lot when my skin is in need of some pampering.

I am a huge fan of the fairly new L'Oreal Pure Clay Masks and couldn't possibly choose a favourite out of the three but I love anything with the word 'glow' on it, so of course I reach for this one the most. It doubles up as an exfoliator as it contains small beads. I absolutely love the exfoliating element of this mask because it leaves my skin feeling so smooth and extremely clean. I find that with a lot of other masks that don't contain any exfoliating ingredients in them, even when you wash them off they leave a not so pleasant feeling to the skin. I find that the beads not only help exfoliate your skin but they also help by making sure your skin is thoroughly clean and no residue from the mask is left on your skin.
I have extremely oily skin and I find that skincare products that contain clay really help keep those deep frying pans that live inside my pores at bay.
This mask genuinely leaves my skin looking so radiant and it smells incredible, the smell kind of reminds me of saffron.

The mask contains three different types of clay, Koalin, Montmorillonite and Ghassoul. It also contains Red Algae Extract which is known for it's brightening properties.
  • Koalin is an effective natural clay which helps absorb impurities and excess sebum and is known to give a soothing effect on irritated and sensitive skin.
  • Montmorillonite is very rich in minerals and helps eliminate imperfections.
  • Ghassoul is a pure clay high in vitamins and helps clarify your complexion.
The pot will last you absolutely ages and it's pretty inexpensive at £7.99 (it's currently on offer at Boots for £5.99). I try to use a face mask at least once a week usually on the weekend and apply it using a flat foundation brush. It's the perfect pick me up for your skin after a week's worth of gunk (that your daily cleansing couldn't tackle) sitting in your pores from the jam packed trains and heavily polluted air clouding over my beautiful London (or wherever you live).

I hope you guys have a great week ahead!

L'Oreal Pure Clay Glow Mask - available here

Yogita x
Post Comment
Post a Comment