Top Social

Nip+Fab Matte Liquid Lipsticks | Review & Swatches

Tuesday 11 April 2017

If you guys follow me on Twitter you will know that the Indian Premier League started last week and I have been watching the Royal Challengers Bangalore matches religiously (as always). I am a HUGE cricket fan and an even bigger RCB fan.
Another great thing that happened last week was that Nip+Fab launched their makeup range at Superdrug. Now, you all know that Nip+Fab is one of my favourite skincare brands, I literally love everything in their skincare range. So as soon as Nip+Fab posted that the range was now available at Superdrug I went straight on to their website and ordered 3 of the matte liquid lipsticks that stood out to me the most, which were Marshmallow, Biscuit and Cinnamon. I will, of course pick up some more of their makeup products in due course and let you guys know what I thought but for now we'll start with the lippes!


The applicator on these liquid lipsticks is SO soft, it glides the product onto your lips evenly without leaving behind any streaks and is the perfect size to get in to the corners of your lips without looking like Miranda Sings. When Nip+Fab stated that these liquid lipsticks were pigmented and long lasting they were not messing around, they last absolutely ages on your lips, although I wouldn't sleep with a lipstick on, I can definitely say they'd probably last the night. I ate with one of these lippes on and it did not budge! One swipe of these lipsticks on your lips is enough to test the pigmentation. The colour range is beautiful, there are some deep nudes, some pink nudes and some peach nudes. My favourite shade out of the ones I have, has got to be Cinammon, it is one of the prettiest shades I have ever come across.
The formula of the lipsticks is very buttery, they go on to your lips like a lovely glossy balm but dry matte. The lipsticks are in no way uncomfortable on the lips, they feel lovely. I get really irritated with the way that some liquid lipsticks feel and want to take them off as soon as I apply them, but these lipsticks are probably the first that I would happily wear all day without ripping open a pack of wet wipes. You could wear these lipsticks with lipliner but I prefer to wear them without.


Top - Bottom: Cinnamon, Biscuit and Marshmallow

At first I was a little sceptical about a skincare brand introducing a makeup range, but I guess if anyone could pull it off, it had to be Nip+Fab. I can safely say that I am impressed, they did not let me down. For the price (£7.95) I cannot praise these lipsticks enough, they are totally worth a try. Compared to some of the more expensive yet not so impressive lipsticks on the market these are easily accessible, they don't burn a hole in your pocket and you certainly won't be disappointed. 
Superdrug currently have 3 for 2 on all makeup, which includes the Nip+Fab makeup range. You can also purchase the lipsticks (and everything else from the range) on the Nip+Fab website.

Nip+Fab Makeup - available here
Nip+Fab Makeup at Superdrug - available here

Yogita x
2 comments on "Nip+Fab Matte Liquid Lipsticks | Review & Swatches"
  1. Loved this post. After seeing these swatched I've just went over to the Superdrug website and bought Biscuit and Marshmallow. They look absolutely stunning. I can't wait to try them out.

    <a href="http://sohostripes.blogspot.co.uk“>Lisa | Soho Stripes </a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lisa. I hope you like them as much as I do!

      Delete