Top Social

Spring Scents | Gucci Flora #SummerWithFD

Saturday 29 April 2017

We have another bank holiday weekend ahead of us and boy am I glad, although we have kind of been spoilt with all the bank holidays recently, who wouldn't love another one?!

Summer is fast approaching and it is my favourite season to try out new scents, especially because the heat really tests the staying power of the perfume. Heat isn't something we get a lot of in the UK but on the rare occasion that we do, it's perfect to experiment with new scents.

Today's post is about a newbie in my collection although it has fast become a favourite and that is, Gucci Flora.
For me the longevity of a perfume is just as important as the scent itself. I absolutely hate strong scents that linger for a lifetime and give you a pounding headache, so I tend to reach for light floral/sweet scents and Gucci Flora is one that I have found myself reaching for quite regularly.
The staying power of this scent is impeccable, I've put my clothes in the wash and they've come out still smelling of the perfume, which is insane.
The scent features top notes of Mandarin Orange, Peony and other citruses, heart notes of Rose and Osmanthus and base notes of Pink Pepper, Patchouli and Sandalwood. Give me anything with hints of Peony, Rose and Sandalwood and I will happily sleep in it for the rest of my life! Mum if you're reading this, I've seen you watching him (yes my bottle of Gucci Flora is a male) and if he goes missing, you're at the top of my suspect list #justsaying.

I've always been a huge fan of Gucci as a brand but I've also found that their perfumes are absolute classics. The scents never go out of fashion, the staying power is impressive and the packaging is beautiful. I am a packaging hoarder, so of course I still have the box (sorry not sorry). I love that the packaging mirrors the scent, the bold hints of gold and black and the beautiful floral print, sums this scent up perfectly.


Gucci Fragrances - available here
Gucci Flora Collection - available here

Fragrance Direct currently have free delivery on orders over £20 with the code FREEDEL20 and you can get 10% off with Unidays, so there couldn't be a better time to switch up your scent!

There's a Royal Challengers Bangalore match on today and on Monday, so you know where to find me if you need me ;)
Have a lovely bank holiday weekend!

Yogita x


*Items featured in this post were kindly sent to me. Please refer to the Disclaimer page for more information.



Post Comment
Post a Comment