Top Social

Father's Day with Fragrance Direct

Wednesday, 14 June 2017
Happy humpday guys! We are officially halfway to the weekend and I cannot wait for the weekend to arrive!

Today's post is one that is very close to my heart. It's a Father's day post. I think parents should be celebrated every single day but it's great to have special days like Father's day and Mother's day to do something extra special to let them know that they mean the absolute world to us because let's be real they are incredible human beings. 

Whether it's your dad, step dad or even your grandad! 
Father's day is fast approaching and I know you guys may be struggling to find a gift, which is where I come in and although I am no expert, I think fragrances are great as gifts, whether it's someone's signature fragrance or something new for them to try. I find that all the fragrances I own remind me of a special memory or person, which is one of the reasons why I love gifting fragrances.

This year Fragrance Direct have a quiz that will help you find the perfect gift for the superhero in your life. Whether your Dad's a Rustic Gent, City Slicker or Sporty Cool, there is a fragrance out there for him!


Take the quiz here!


I was kindly sent three fragrances by the lovely guys at Label PR and I was so overwhelmed when I saw Davidoff Cool Water in my package because there were always a bunch of Davidoff fragrances in my Dad's collection and their fragrances always remind me of my Dad.


This Father's day not only will I be celebrating my Dad but I'll also be celebrating my Mum because she's always made sure that we were never reminded that our Dad was no longer around. She's made sure we always remember the beautiful memories we had with our Dad and with her around it honestly feels like he's with us too. 


I don't think that we, as kids will ever truly appreciate our parents until we become parents ourselves. The sacrifices they make, the struggles they go through to make sure we have the best of everything. There is nothing more beautiful to witness than the bond between parents and their children. 
So this Father's day, wherever you may be, I want to say thank you to my Dad for everything that you did for us. From the smallest things to the biggest things. You mean the absolute world to me and there isn't a day that goes by where I don't think of you. I know you're watching over us and smiling. I miss you immensely and love you to the moon and back, I always will.

I hope you all have an incredible Father's day!



Yogita x

Post Comment
Post a Comment